A team of experts is at your disposal to help you compile your BAD under EU Regulation 1107/2009, and specifically to help prepare your detailed and concise draft Registration Report, Section 3, “Efficacy Data and Information” (Biological Assessment Dossier), for any type of application (new preparation, re-examination, extension of use, national addendum) and for all regulatory zones (North, Central, South, Interzone).
We can also assist you with the administrative procedures required by the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES), including applications for second trade names, applications for experimentation permits with or without a derogation of harvest destruction, …
In addition, we can advise you on the relevant regulations governing fertilizer materials and crop-growing media to help you bring your product to the French market:
- Fertilizer that complies with EC Regulation 2003/2003,
- France’s NF U mandatory standards for fertilizer,
- The approval documentation to be submitted to ANSES.
Why call on Agrolis to prepare your BAD?
- Our team of three experts has a combined 15 years of experience as field trialists, so we are thoroughly familiar with actual farm practices and experimentation,
- Our in-house staff of 27 trialists includes eight experts, so we can get immediate answers to technical, methodological and practical questions,
- We maintain an effective regulatory watch unit and participate in training offered by associations and official bodies,
- We have preferred contacts within French public authorities,
- We adopt a technical approach to BAD with a focus on quality,
- We are efficient, and work collaboratively with our customers.