BAD writing and regulatory
A team of experts is at your disposal to help you compile your BAD under EU Regulation 1107/2009, and specifically to help prepare your detailed and concise draft Registration Report, Section 3, “Efficacy Data and Information” (Biological Assessment Dossier), for any type of application (new preparation, re-examination, extension of use, national addendum) and for all regulatory zones (North, Central, South, Interzone).
We can also assist you with the administrative procedures required by the French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES), including applications for second trade names, applications for experimentation permits with or without a derogation of harvest destruction, …
In addition, we can advise you on the relevant regulations governing fertilizer materials and crop-growing media to help you bring your product to the French market:
- Fertilizer that complies with EC Regulation 2003/2003,
- France’s NF U mandatory standards for fertilizer,
- The approval documentation to be submitted to ANSES.
Why call on Agrolis to prepare your BAD?
- Our team of three experts has a combined 15 years of experience as field trialists, so we are thoroughly familiar with actual farm practices and experimentation,
- Our in-house staff of 27 trialists includes eight experts, so we can get immediate answers to technical, methodological and practical questions,
- We maintain an effective regulatory watch unit and participate in training offered by associations and official bodies,
- We have preferred contacts within French public authorities,
- We adopt a technical approach to BAD with a focus on quality,
- We are efficient, and work collaboratively with our customers.
Davinia ALVAREZ GARCIA
Regulatory & BAD Manager
ZA La Grande Marine
185, Avenue André Ampère
+34 684 612 663
+33 (0)4 90 38 27 19
I am Agricultural Engineer with international experience in several fields. Starting as an experimental technician in the south of France carrying out efficacy trials, I continued my career in Germany working in Dow Agrosciences for seed production research, and then came back in France to work in agrochemicals development as Project Manager in Sumitomo Chemical Agro Europe.
Thanks to this strong background both in the fields and in trials coordination at European level, I have a good vision of the entire data collection and analysis chain, from the field to the BAD.
This team experience allowed me to enlarge my knowledge with strong experience in the PPP regulatory area, and also to practice my rigor and critical sense.
Today I have the chance to lead the regulatory department of AGROLIS and to work with a team with solid field experienced technicians, specialized in biostimulants and crop protection products.
Our aim is to write good quality section 3 European dossiers and to adapt to our clients demands (efficient communication, frequent meetings, respect of deadlines…). Our aim is to deliver excellence to our clients.