Our synergy of knowledge and expertise is at your disposal, with 30 employees offering experience in the field of crop protection.
This exceptionally diverse team offers services from two GEP experimental units in France, in L’Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue (southeastern France) and Villemur-Sur-Tarn (southwestern France), a unit in Verona (Italy’s Veneto region) and a unit in Santarém (Portugal) on the following crops:
- Field crops,
- Arboriculture (stone fruits and pome fruits),
- Viticulture (including four grape downy mildew platforms with misting and artificial inoculation),
- Vegetable and medicinal crops.
We carry out all types of field crop trials (as well as greenhouse trials for certain crops) pursuant to GEP (Good Experimental Practices) agreement. In addition to this official recognition, the acknowledgement we receive from our customers drives our passion, with customized quality services focused on customer support, quality and the satisfaction of a job well done and a service provided.
Thanks to our know-how, coupled with our services on a human scale, we can offer our customers a different approach to experimentation, which is professional, highly technical, dynamic and effective.
We offer a variety of different GEP studies:
- Screening tests (including screening on sown weeds),
- Registration trials,
- Demonstration/sales support/marketing trials,
- Testing on natural and organic preparations, growth stimulators and synthetic PPP,
Processing and tainting studies in partnership with GLP laboratories.